EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT SLEEPING GIANT BREWING COMPANY
Sleeping Giant Brewing Co. is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local community. A job with us means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Sleeping Giant.
Full Time Event Coordinator
• Knowledge of and passion for craft beer
• Cicerone Certification desired or willing to achieve certification
• 1 year bar/restaurant, brewery/winery, retail management experience
• 1 year event experience preferred
• Marketing, and budgetary controls
• Knowledge and experience with Restaurant POS Systems (we use Touch Bistro)
• Skills and experience in verbal and written communication and customer focus.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and proven leadership skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative
The right person will be a major part of the Sleeping Giant Brewing Co. event team.
• Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and events