– Adult sizes are 5″ high x 7″ wide. 5″ is measured over the middle of the nose and mouth. The mask narrows towards your ears and is only 3″ wide at the very end closest to your ear.
– Comfortably ties with 2 drawstrings around neck and behind top of head
Things to Know When Wearing Cloth Masks:
– Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings is not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing and physical distancing.
– Masks are not proven to protect the wearer. They are more effective to prevent symptomatic people from spreading germs, and to prevent the wearer from touching their face.
– Masks should be worn for short periods of time (couple of hours maximum). Wearing them too long can increase risk to the wearer as they can collect germs of others against their face. Always wash your mask after use
– Immediately wash your hands with soapy water after removing the mask
– Masks should not replace the other infection prevention and control (IPAC) measures like physical distancing, personal hygiene (hand washing/avoid touching your face), cough etiquette, and environmental cleaning. These are the most effective way to prevent transmission of the virus.